Conference planning and consultation
Unleash the full potential of your event with our comprehensive scientific and organizational secretariat services. From expert planning and design to top-notch promotion and graphic design, we've got you covered.
Experience the ultimate in conference planning and consultation with our expert team. Our passion for excellence will elevate your event to new heights. Let us handle all the details, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a seamless, worry-free experience. Trust us to bring your vision to life and make your conference a true success.
The professionals at AQG bring a wealth of experience in conference consultancy and organization. The coordination and planning by our event specialists guarantees a successful outcome, accompanied by precise risk management plans.
We meticulously handle numerous scientific and organizational secretariat tasks:
– Pre- and post-conference services;
– Abstract management;
– Scientific exhibition management;
– Participant registration and contact management;
– Outreach to scientific society members;
– Management and coordination of scientific societies and their local/regional sections;
– Marketing management, sponsorship research, and commercial agreement definition;
– Hospitality management (accommodation/hotel booking) and social programming;
– Logistics management (air/rail/local transportation ticketing);
– Outreach to speakers and opinion leaders;
– Hostess, auxiliary, and conference facility management;
– Event set-up and catering management;
– On-site conference assistance.
All of the services listed above are preceded by a meticulous budget estimation promptly shared with our clients. The conference venues are subject to careful and repeat inspections to assess compatibility with the event, its scientific program, and regulatory requirements.
In addition to the secretariat division, our event promotion and graphic design structure is dedicated to the events and – among other things – is responsible for:
– Research, draft creation, logos, and layouts;
– Design and printing of brochures, programs, and invitations;
– Traditional, digital, and social promotion;
– Management of posters and electronic posters;
– Management of conference applications (development and maintenance).
Furthermore, in terms of technical and audiovisual services, AQG offers:
– Interpretation and translation services;
– Creation of multimedia materials (conference proceedings);
– Development of websites or web-apps for conferences and events;
– E-learning/webinar services.