This online course is a unique opportunity to meet 45+ major opinion leaders in endosonography. Register for free as soon as possible.
Number of seats are limited. Use this chance to connect to our outstanding network!.
Questions? See our FAQ section.
Problems with your registration process? Ask for help!
ONLINE PASS: Description
Connect to EUS-Skyline from wherever you are, gaining real-time access to 14 hours of live procedures, and after-course on-demand reserved content. Enjoy remote interaction support, and receive your digital certificate of attendance.
This Registration process does not require any payment. All attendees will receive a confirmation email with instructions and credentials to access the learning platform. The Organizing Secretariat will manage your request as soon as possible.
Your registration includes access to:
- All streamed scientific sessions, and streamed live demonstration
- ‘On demand’ full scientific & educational program
- Opportunities to interact and discuss online
- Virtual congress bag
- Attendee certificate
Not much to say.
Yes, it definitely is.
Yes, both online and in-person passes allow you to obtain a certificate of participation.
No CME or ECM credits will be issued.
Yes, security first!
Our staff will contact you for assistance, payments or technical purposes only from the official email address activated by our Organizing Secretariat, Area Qualità Group, for this event: email@example.com.
Educational content can be received from firstname.lastname@example.org. This last email address is not allowed to receive or send any personal direct messages, rather only generic details about EUS Skyline. No additional entity is allowed to contact you regarding this event.
Our website, our registration, and our payment systems are all protected via SSL encryption (all our links start with https://).
Never open unprotected links (an unprotected link starts with http://, without the letter “s” of secure).
Here is the full privacy regulation for this service:
Area Qualità Group S.r.l. is committed to the privacy of your Personal Data. We collect, process and use your Personal Data exclusively in compliance with the applicable Data Protection legislation. Therefore, any processing of your Personal Data will be carried out according to the principles of necessity, correctness, lawfulness, proportionality and transparency. Informations on how we process your personal data are here below.
1. Who is the data controller and how to contact him?
Area Qualità Group S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), with registered office in Rome, Via delle Fornaci, 38, acts as Controller of your Personal Data, as better defined in paragraph 2 below. You can contact the Controller by ordinary mail, by writing to the address of the registered office, or by email to email@example.com. In particular, we process the following categories of Personal Data:
- your title, name, surname, date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number, personal e-mail address, SDI recipient code, registered e-mail (PEC), VAT number;
- financial banking informations;
- informations about your education or work experience and, more generally, the data contained in your curriculum or attached e-mails;
- professional informations, such as profession, information relating to the study, company or institution where you work (including business sector, address, telephone, e-mail, fax, contact person), professional e-mail, relevant professional category (and more generally, all the informations resulting from the relative badge), position held;
- informations that you will voluntarily communicate to us by contacting us through our dedicated channels (e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org);
- preferences for certain products, services and activities;
- images, pictures, short films;
Your Personal Data can be processed with manual or electronic tools, suitable to guarantee their security, confidentiality and to avoid any unauthorized access.
2. When do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect your Personal Data when:
- you request one of our services (for example, sign up for a course, free or charge or for a fee);
- you contact us to send us or request information or request support through our communication channels (for ex. the “Contact us” section or the e-mail address email@example.com);
- you subscribe to our newsletters or other similar services;
- your information is publicly available;
- you send us your CV;
- you participate in meetings and/or congresses.
3. For what purposes can we process your Personal Data? What is the legal basis that justifies each of these purposes? And what happens if you do not communicate your data to us?
Except when we need to process your Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation or an order of the public authority (as better specified in letter i), we mainly process your Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with the requested services and to execute the related contractual obligations. In particular, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. obligations related to your participation in the Course in quality of participant; proper and timely management of the Controller’s activities; fulfillment of required contractual or pre-contractual obligations. The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or at the head of the execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party;
b. to send you our newsletter. For this purpose, the provision of your data is not mandatory, and the legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your Personal Data is your express consent. You can always revoke your consent under the terms and conditions described in paragraph 6 below. If you have not expressed your consent or if you have subsequently revoked it, you will not be able to receive the aforementioned newsletter;
c. to carry out marketing activities, including: user segmentation, promotion of our services, initiatives and activities, also by sending advertising material, commercial communications, carrying out market research, both through traditional communication tools (such as traditional mail) or remote communication tools (such as e-mail, chat, telephone, SMS and other remote communication tools). For this purpose, the provision of your data is not mandatory, and the legal basis that legitimizes the corresponding processing of your Personal Data is your express consent. You can always revoke your consent under the terms and conditions described in paragraph 6 below. If you have not expressed your consent or subsequently revoked it, the aforementioned marketing purpose cannot be carried out towards you;
d. to fulfill legal obligations or public authority orders, in relation to, and on the basis of, the Personal Data provided by you for the pursuit of the previous purposes. The legal basis that justifies this purpose is the compliance with a legal obligation. Consequently, the processing of your Personal Data is mandatory for us, being understood that such Personal Data was communicated by you to satisfy one of the previous purposes. Therefore, if you do not communicate your Personal Data to us, we will not be able to fulfill the main purpose (among those listed above) for which your Personal Data is requested;
e. to allow us to investigate any reports or claims and to assert and defend our rights even before the judicial authority. For this purpose, the legal basis that justifies the corresponding processing of your Personal Data is our legitimate interest in investigating the reports or claims and in asserting and defending our rights, an interest that is equally balanced with your interest, as far as the processing activity is limited to what is strictly necessary for the pursuit of this purpose. The processing for this purpose is not mandatory and you can oppose under the terms and conditions described in paragraph 6 below. In this case, we will not be able to process Personal Data for the aforementioned purpose, unless we demonstrate the presence of prevailing legitimate reasons.
4. To whom can we communicate your data?
For the pursuit of each of the purposes referred to in paragraph 4 above, your Personal Data collected through this site may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects:
- Area Qualità Group employees specifically appointed to process your Personal Data, in particular for the purposes of online customer assistance, accounting staff and, in general, our employees, duly appointed;
- professionals appointed by us in order to regularly carry out the meeting/congress (for ex. other course teachers);
- suppliers of assistance and consultancy services in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- IT or archiving service providers;
- companies appointed to provide a service to Area Qualità Group;
- competent professional orders for the crediting of training courses;
- other affiliated and/or subsidiaries appointed as data processors;
- police, government agencies, regulatory bodies, courts or other public authorities authorized by law;
- third parties or bodies to which the communication of Personal Data is required by law.
Finally, upon specific consent of the interested party, the Personal Data contained in the curriculum vitae may be disclosed to third parties (companies, professional firms, other bodies or professionals) who have expressed a specific interest in this regard and who will also operate as independent controller of the data processing. In any case, your Personal Data will not be disclosed or transferred outside the European Union.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your Personal Data for different periods depending on the purposes for which you have provided them to us. More precisely:
- when the contract is executed: we keep your Personal Data starting from the day of the request and for the following 10 years, except when the retention for a longer period is required for any litigation or request from the competent authority or pursuant to applicable laws;
- when you send us your curriculum vitae and accompanying e-mails up to the next 12 months; to send you our newsletter. Subscription to the newsletter and the related processing are considered valid until the user unsubscribes, by clicking on the link in each mailing;
- for marketing purposes;
- to investigate any report or claim: from the day you address the report or the claim up to the next six months;
- exclusively for the purpose of asserting and defending our rights also before the judicial authority: for 10 years from the day you communicated your Personal Data to us, except when retention for a longer period long is required for any dispute, request from the competent authority or pursuant to applicable laws;
- to fulfill legal obligations or public authority orders: for as long as required by applicable laws.
6. What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
Area Qualità Group ensures that you can exercise the rights provided for by art. 12.2 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (so-called “GDPR”). In particular, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation whether we keep or not some of your Personal Data, obtain access to them, be informed about the content and source of the Personal Data and obtain a copy of them (Article 15 of the GDPR – Right of access);
- obtain the rectification of your inaccurate and incomplete personal data (Article 16 GDPR – Right of rectification);
- obtain the deletion of your Personal Data in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law (Article 17 GDPR – Right to cancellation);
- request a limitation of the data processing in the situations set forth by applicable law (Article 18 GDPR – Right to limitation of processing);
- if we carry out the processing by automated means on the basis of express consent or contract, request to receive your Personal Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device or to request its transmission to a third-party without obstruction (Art. 20 GDPR – Right to portability);
- object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 GDPR – Right to object);
- revoke your consent to the processing at any time if it is based on express consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the corresponding processing until the time of revocation (Article 7, par. 3 GDPR – Right to withdraw consent).