Thank you for your time!
Please, let us remind you all technical requirements for the upcoming event:
– one computer with stable internet connection (min 10 Mbps for download and upload);
– administrator privileges for your computer;
– the software Zoom installed on your computer or Codec based hardware (or software);
– audio Speakers (external or integrated);
– a microphone (external or integrated);
– a webcam (external or integrated).
It is preferable to have 2 laptops connected to the Zoom Room (1 for the procedure audio/video signal and 1 for technical support to stay connected before, during and after the session).
What you will broadcast:
– live video from your medical devices;
– any camera filming the overall scene;
– slides for eventual presentations of the clinical case;
– audio signals from the microphones used by the operators.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.